Our Past... Our Present... Your Future
Webber & Associates Inc. was formed in 1977 as an Independent Insurance Agency specializing in insuring residential home builders including “paper contractors”. Webber & Associates Inc. was one of the first agencies to represent the original homebuilder program with Maryland Casualty. Over the years since then, we have worked with thousands of Homebuilders and played an integral part in working with carriers to develop competitive new insurance programs to meet evolving coverage needs. As a result, Homebuilders in Georgia have affordable, comprehensive coverage programs available to protect their businesses.
Our efforts have earned us an excellent reputation in both the insurance and home building communities. Consequently, we have established long-term, solid relationships with some of the top national and regional carriers in the industry. While our main focus has always been insuring residential home builders, we represent a number of insurance company partners and are excited to be able to offer competitive insurance coverage programs for a wide range of commercial businesses. As our client, you can rest assured knowing that you will receive not only competitive pricing and coverage options, but peace of mind that the company providing your insurance coverage meets our standards of excellence.
Putting our years of experience to work for you
Our experienced staff is able to provide comprehensive, expert insurance solutions and service. With well over 100 years of combined experience, we are ready and able to serve your needs. For you, our client, this provides assurance that if you have questions, we've got answers!
Your Trusted Choice®
As a Trusted Choice® agency, our access to multiple companies and commitment to quality service enable us to offer our clients competitive pricing, a broad choice of products, and unparalleled advocacy. We are dedicated to you and are committed to treating you as a person, not a policy. To that end, we vow to abide by the following pledge of performance.
- Work with you to identify the insurance and financial services that are right for you, your family or your business and use our access to multiple companies to deliver those products.
- Guide you through the claims process for a prompt and fair resolution of your claim.
- Help you solve problems related to your coverage or account.
- Explain the coverages and options available to you through our agency, at your request.
- Return your phone calls and e-mails promptly and respond to your requests in a timely manner.
- Provide 24/7 services for our customers, offering any or all of the following: emergency phone numbers, Internet account access, e-mail and call center services.
- Use our experience and multiple company relationships to customize your coverage as needed.
- Commit our staff to continuing education so they may be more knowledgeable in serving you.
- Treat you with respect and courtesy.
- Conduct our business in an ethical manner.
We pledge this to you, our clients and ask that you let us know if we fail to meet our commitment, so we may take corrective action.
Thank you for the opportunity to serve you! We are grateful for the trust our customers have placed in us - some who've been with us for over 20 years! As the Homebuilding industry grows and changes, we welcome the challenges to come and look forward to working with you. Please let us know how we can better serve you.